Our beliefs all stem from a full commitment to the authority of the Bible as the inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- We believe… in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe… that all humanity has rejected God’s purpose, and by doing so, now labors in a state of sin which leads to brokenness, misery, and death.
- We believe… that in love, God gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to pay the penalty for sinners.
- We believe… that Jesus Christ defeated the power of death by rising from the grave, now reigns over all things, and will return to judge humanity, restoring His people in Glory.
- We believe… that we receive God’s incredible gift of everlasting life through faith alone in Jesus Christ and not by any good works of our own.
- We believe… that King Jesus calls His Church to bring all the families and nations of the earth to receive His forgiveness, to worship and serve Him.
- We believe… that God desires His Church to set forth clear statements of her system of doctrine that can be supported from Scripture.
We therefore accept as our creed, or subordinate standards, The Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.
In addition to these doctrinal statements, we adhere to the Testimony of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, which is our continuing application of God’s written word to the world and the church of today.