Our beliefs stem from a full commitment to the authority of the Bible as the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all humanity has rejected God’s purpose, and by doing so, now labours in a state of sin which leads to brokenness, misery, and death.
- We believe that in love, God gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to pay the penalty for sinners.
- We believe that Jesus Christ defeated the power of death by rising from the grave, now reigns over all things, and will return to judge humanity, restoring His people in Glory.
- We believe that we receive God’s incredible gift of everlasting life through faith alone in Jesus Christ and not by any good works of our own.
- We believe that King Jesus calls His Church to bring all the families and nations of the earth to receive His forgiveness, to worship and serve Him.
- We believe that God desires His Church to set forth clear statements of her system of doctrine that can be supported from Scripture.
In addition to these doctrinal statements, we adhere to the Testimony of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, which is our continuing application of God’s written word to the world and the church today.
We believe that God’s Word clearly sets forth how He is to be worshipped. The reading and exposition of the Word of God are the central focus of our worship. Our musical praise employs God’s Word only, thus making use of the divinely inspired Book of Psalms of the Bible. In keeping with the New Testament Church’s directive for heart worship, we sing without the aid of musical instruments.